Ceramic & Tile Adhesive
This is a cement-based ceramic and tile bonding mortar with reduced slipping properties.
Areas of Usage:
It is used to bond small and medium sized materials such as tiles and ceramics to be used in lateral and vertical surfaces plastered with lean concrete, ferro-concrete, screed or cement.
Easy to apply
Does not slip.
Its adherence is high.
Slip: ≤ 0.5 mm
– After Open Time: ≥ 0.5 N / mm² After at least 20 min
– Initial: ≥ 0.5 N / mm²
– After Immersion in Water: ≥ 0.5 N / mm²
– After Heat Exposure: ≥ 0.5 N / mm²
– After Freeze-Thaw Cycle: ≥ 0.5 N / mm²
Temperature Resistance: (-30 ° C) – (+70 ° C)
Reaction to Fire Class: A1
*The above values are valid for 28 days of performance, which were obtained through laboratory tests.
Application Temperature: (+5 ° C) – (+35 ° C)
Mixing Ratio: 6 – 7 lt water / 25 kg powder
Pot life: 2 hours
Open time: 20 min.
Application thickness: 3–10 mm
Grouting Time: 24 hours
Average Consumption: 3 – 5 kg / m2
* These values are valid for 23 ° C and 50% relative humidity. Times may vary depending on ambient conditions.
– The application surface should be made clean from dust, dirt, oil, paint residue, and other similar adherence reducing foreign materials.
– Care must be taken to ensure that the application surface is set.
– The surface must be moistened before application.
– The dusty surface behind the ceramic should be moistened and wiped.
25 kg Ademix 100PLUS should be added slowly to 6-7 liters of water. The mixture then should be blended with a trowel or a low-speed mixer in a way that no floccules remain, until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. The homogeneously mixed mortar should be rested for 5 minutes and then mixed again to make it ready for application.
The prepared mixture should be used within a maximum of 2 hours and mixtures that are waiting to be used during this period should be mixed intermittently. Any mortar which has started to harden or has expired should not be used.